Details about Ibrahim Alnafrah
Access statistics for papers by Ibrahim Alnafrah.
Last updated 2023-03-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Testing the External Shock Narrative of the Conflict on Transition Towards Knowledge Economy in Syria
Working Papers, Economic Research Forum
- Efficiency evaluation of BRICS’s national innovation systems based on bias-corrected network data envelopment analysis
Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, 2021, 10, (1), 1-28
- Revitalizing blockchain technology potentials for smooth academic records management and verification in low-income countries
International Journal of Educational Development, 2021, 85, (C) View citations (1)
- A new comparative model for national innovation systems based on machine learning classification techniques
Innovation and Development, 2020, 10, (1), 45-66 View citations (3)
- Constructing the Reconstruction Process: a Smooth Transition Towards Knowledge Society and Economy in Post-Conflict Syria
Journal of the Knowledge Economy, 2020, 11, (3), 931-948 View citations (1)
- The Role of National Innovation Systems in Entrepreneurship Activities at Baltic State Countries
Journal of the Knowledge Economy, 2020, 11, (1), 84-102
- The nexus between digitisation and knowledge-based economy in low-income countries: the case of post-conflict Syria
International Journal of Knowledge-Based Development, 2020, 11, (2), 123-146 View citations (1)
- Dynamic structural comparison of BRICS national innovation systems based on machine learning techniques
International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, 2019, 11, (3), 265-290 View citations (1)
- The Knowledge Society Vis-à-vis the Knowledge Economy and Their Potential Development Impacts in Russia
Journal of the Knowledge Economy, 2019, 10, (1), 205-220 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.