Details about Thomas A. Alexopoulos
Access statistics for papers by Thomas A. Alexopoulos.
Last updated 2020-03-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- On the relationship between GHGs and Global Temperature Anomalies: Multi-level rolling analysis and Copula calibration
Working Paper series, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis
See also Journal Article in Environmental & Resource Economics (2019)
- Explaining Non-Performing Loans in Greece: A Comparative Study on the Effects of Recession and Banking Practices
GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe, Hellenic Observatory, LSE View citations (7)
Also in LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library (2016) View citations (7)
- The Determinants of Loan Loss Provisions: An Analysis of the Greek Banking System in Light of the Sovereign Debt Crisis
GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe, Hellenic Observatory, LSE View citations (4)
Also in LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library (2016) View citations (4)
- On the Relationship Between GHGs and Global Temperature Anomalies: Multi-level Rolling Analysis and Copula Calibration
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2019, 72, (1), 109-133 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2017)
- To trust or not to trust? A comparative study of conventional and clean energy exchange-traded funds
Energy Economics, 2018, 72, (C), 97-107
- The growing importance of natural gas as a predictor for retail electricity prices in US
Energy, 2017, 137, (C), 219-233 View citations (1)
- Carbon intensity as a proxy for environmental performance and the informational content of the EPI
Energy Policy, 2016, 94, (C), 179-190 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.