Details about syed zahid Ali
Access statistics for papers by syed zahid Ali.
Last updated 2022-01-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Trade Liberalization under New Realities
Trade Working Papers, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research
- The limitations of cross-breeding for improvement of cattle in Bangladesh
Research Report/Working Paper, Bangladesh Agricultural University, Mymensingh, Department of Agricultural Economics View citations (1)
- Risk-premium shocks and the prudent exchange rate policy
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2022, 77, (C), 97-122
- Anticipated versus unanticipated productivity shocks and hours-worked
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2021, 72, (C), 547-572
- Is the empirical relationship between hours and productivity effected by corporate profits?
Journal of Economics and Finance, 2020, 44, (1), 99-119 View citations (1)
- Preference shocks in an RBC model with intangible capital
Cogent Economics & Finance, 2019, 7, (1), 1586621 View citations (1)
- Anticipated versus unanticipated terms of trade shocks and the J-curve phenomenon
Journal of International Money and Finance, 2018, 81, (C), 1-19 View citations (4)
- Price puzzle in a small open New Keynesian model
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2018, 69, (C), 29-42 View citations (2)
- Exchange rate pass through, cost channel to monetary policy transmission, adaptive learning, and the price puzzle
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2017, 48, (C), 69-82 View citations (5)
- Can exchange rate pass-through explain the price puzzle?
Economics Letters, 2016, 145, (C), 56-59 View citations (6)
- Intangible capital in a real business cycle model
Economic Modelling, 2014, 39, (C), 32-48 View citations (5)
- Inflation and interest rates in the presence of a cost channel, wealth effect and agent heterogeneity
Economic Modelling, 2013, 31, (C), 286-296 View citations (5)
- Macroeconomic consequences of increased productivity in less developed economies
Economic Modelling, 2012, 29, (3), 621-631 View citations (3)
- Supply-side effects of exchange rates, exchange rate expectations and induced currency depreciation
Economic Modelling, 2011, 28, (4), 1650-1672 View citations (3)
- Exogenous shocks and exchange rate management in developing countries: a theoretical analysis
International Journal of Business and Globalisation, 2010, 4, (4), 338-358 View citations (1)
- Does Stability Preclude Contractionary Devaluation?
Lahore Journal of Economics, 2004, 9, (2), 51-71
- Perfect Capital Mobility, Taxation, Money Illusion, and Devaluations
The Pakistan Development Review, 1995, 34, (4), 1013-1022
- Can Devaluation Cause Perverse Effects if the Macroeconomy is Stable?
The Pakistan Development Review, 1994, 33, (4), 1033-1042
- Stability, Wage Contracts, Rational Expectations, and Devaluations
The Pakistan Development Review, 1993, 32, (4), 1005-1013
- Some Findings about the Unemployed Highly Educated Persons in Pakistan
The Pakistan Development Review, 1986, 25, (4), 731-739 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.