Details about Abdulkareem Alhassan
Access statistics for papers by Abdulkareem Alhassan.
Last updated 2022-07-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Economic Policy Uncertainty and Energy Prices: Empirical Evidence from Multivariate DCC-GARCH Models
Energies, 2022, 15, (10), 1-18
- Africa as headwaiter at the dining table of global value chains: Do institutions matter for her participation?
African Development Review, 2021, 33, (3), 560-576
- Institutions and bilateral trade in Africa: an application of Poisson’s estimation with high-dimensional fixed effects to structural gravity model
Applied Economics Letters, 2020, 27, (16), 1357-1361
- The validity of Rodrik’s conclusion on real exchange rate and economic growth: factor priority evidence from feature selection approach
Palgrave Communications, 2020, 6, (1), 1-6 View citations (2)
- Weak economic institutions in Africa: a destiny or design?
International Journal of Social Economics, 2019, 46, (7), 904-919 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.