Details about Buket Altinoz
Access statistics for papers by Buket Altinoz.
Last updated 2022-07-31. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- An Investigation of the Impact of Health Expenditures on International Migration as a Pull Factor in OECD Countries Using a Panel Vector Autoregression (PVAR) Approach
Journal of Economic Policy Researches, 2022, 9, (1), 39-52
- The Relationship of Exchange Rate and Oil Price Volatilities with Stock Returns: Evidence from Borsa Istanbul Sector Indexes
Istanbul Journal of Economics-Istanbul Iktisat Dergisi, 2022, 72, (72-1), 385-405 View citations (1)
- Energy Consumption, Carbon Dioxide Emissions and Economic Growth - Fresh Evidence From Panel Quantile Regressions
Energy RESEARCH LETTERS, 2021, 1, (1), 1-4 View citations (2)
- Impact of financial development and economic growth on energy consumption: A panel vector autoregressive analysis for the comparison of G7 and top 10 emerging market economies
Energy & Environment, 2021, 32, (7), 1315-1330 View citations (6)
- Is Bitcoin a Safe Haven? A Study on the Factors that Affect Bitcoin Prices
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2021, 11, (4), 35-40
- The Effect of Financial Development, Renewable and Non-Renewable Energy Consumption and International Tourism on Greenhouse Gas Emission in High-Income Countries from Different Continents
Journal of Research in Economics, Politics & Finance, 2021, 6, (2), 371-384
- The Effect of Renewable and Fossil Fuel Energy Consumption on Total Factor Productivity in G20 Countries
Journal of Research in Economics, Politics & Finance, 2021, 6, (SI), 54-64
- Global evidence from the link between economic growth, natural resources, energy consumption, and gross capital formation
Resources Policy, 2020, 66, (C) View citations (61)
- Revisiting the nexus of financialization and natural resource abundance in resource-rich countries: New empirical evidence from nine indices of financial development
Resources Policy, 2020, 69, (C) View citations (19)
- The Effects of Economic Growth and Energy Consumption on Ecological Footprint And Carbon Emissions: Evidence From Turkey
Journal of Research in Economics, Politics & Finance, 2020, 5, (3), 667-681 View citations (1)
- The Nexus Between Economic Freedom and Tourist Arrivals: Evidence from Mediterranean Countries
Istanbul Journal of Economics-Istanbul Iktisat Dergisi, 2020, 70, (2), 287-301
- The analysis of ‘Financial Resource Curse’ hypothesis for developed countries: Evidence from asymmetric effects with quantile regression
Resources Policy, 2020, 68, (C) View citations (11)
- The impact of renewable energy consumption to economic growth: A replication and extension of Inglesi-Lotz (2016)
Energy Economics, 2020, 90, (C) View citations (48)
- The relationship between unemployment and immigration with linear and nonlinear causality tests: Evidence from the United States
Economic Journal of Emerging Markets, 2020, 12, (1), 13-24
- Türkiye’de Para Arzı İle Enflasyon Arasındaki İlişki: ARDL Sınır Testi Yaklaşımı
Journal of Research in Economics, Politics & Finance, 2020, 5, (2), 242-260
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.