Details about Samer Am Al-Rjoub
Access statistics for papers by Samer Am Al-Rjoub.
Last updated 2022-03-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- January reversal in the US weekend effect
Working Papers, University of New Orleans, Department of Economics and Finance
- Coronavirus and the Chinese Stock Market: Pandemic Versus Financial Crisis
Asian Economic and Financial Review, 2022, 12, (2), 132-140
- A financial Stability Index for Jordan
Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, 2021, 10, (2), 157-178 View citations (1)
- Before the crises: implication for the US stock market
International Journal of Trade and Global Markets, 2011, 4, (1), 1-12
- FINANCIAL DEVELOPMENT AND ECONOMIC GROWTH: A NEW EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE FROM THE MENA COUNTRIES, 1989-2001
Applied Econometrics and International Development, 2006, 6, (3) View citations (6)
- Effect of Oil Price Shocks in the U.S. for 1985-2004, using VAR, Mixed Dynamic and Granger Causality Approaches
Applied Econometrics and International Development, 2005, 5, (3) View citations (1)
- The adjustments of stock prices to information about inflation: evidence from MENA countries
Applied Economics Letters, 2005, 12, (14), 871-879 View citations (3)
- Transaction Cost and the Small Stock Puzzle: The Impact of Outliers in the NYSE, 1970-2000
International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, 2004, 1, (3), 103-114
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.