Details about Amanat Ali
Access statistics for papers by Amanat Ali.
Last updated 2021-03-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Does Trade Liberalization Increase the Labor Demand Elasticities? Evidence from Pakistan
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- Capital Structure of Chinese Firms Across different Sectors: Does Ownership Structure Matter?
Global Economics Review, 2019, 4, (2), 70-82
- SOCIO-ECONOMIC DEPRIVATIONS AND VOTERSâ€™ PREFERENCES: A District Level Analysis
Pakistan Journal of Applied Economics, 2019, 29, (2), 181-199
- Fiscal Theory of Price Level: A Panel Data Analysis for selected Saarc Countries
Journal for Economic Forecasting, 2012, (3), 152-170 View citations (2)
- IMPACT OF INCOME INEQUALITY AND DEFENCE BURDEN ON ECONOMIC GROWTH
The Singapore Economic Review (SER), 2012, 57, (03), 1-15 View citations (2)
- DETERMINANTS OF TERRORISM: A PANEL DATA ANALYSIS OF SELECTED SOUTH ASIAN COUNTRIES
The Singapore Economic Review (SER), 2011, 56, (02), 175-187 View citations (18)
- Trade Liberalization and Child Labor: A Case Study of Pakistan
Transition Studies Review, 2011, 18, (2), 361-376
- Corruption, Trade Openness, and Environmental Quality: A Panel Data Analysis of Selected South Asian Countries
The Pakistan Development Review, 2007, 46, (4), 673-688 View citations (10)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.