Details about Abul Quasem Al-Amin
Access statistics for papers by Abul Quasem Al-Amin.
Last updated 2014-12-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A CGE Analysis of the Economic Impact of Output-Specific Carbon Tax on the Malaysian Economy
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (3)
- A COMPUTABLE GENERAL EQUILIBRIUM APPROACH TO TRADE AND ENVIRONMENTAL MODELLING IN THE MALAYSIAN ECONOMY
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (4)
- Impacts of External Price Shocks on Malaysian Macro Economy-An Applied General Equilibrium Analysis
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2016) (2008)
- Macroeconomic effects of carbon dioxide emission reduction: a computable general equilibrium analysis for Malaysia
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- A return to prioritizing needs: Adaptation or mitigation alternatives?
Progress in Development Studies, 2014, 14, (4), 359-371
- An alternative approach to identify key industries: issues to selection criteria
Journal of Business Economics and Management, 2014, 15, (3), 577-598
- Impact of climate change: an empirical investigation of Malaysian rice production
Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, 2014, 19, (4), 431-444
- Environmental impact of alternative fuel mix in electricity generation in Malaysia
Renewable Energy, 2008, 33, (10), 2229-2235 View citations (13)
- Impacts Of External Price Shocks On Malaysian Macro Economy-An Applied General Equilibrium Analysis
Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2016), 2008, 7, 1-24 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2008)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.