Details about Abul Quasem Al-Amin
Access statistics for papers by Abul Quasem Al-Amin.
Last updated 2020-11-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- A Review of the Linkages between Climate Change, Agricultural Sustainability and Poverty in Malaysia
OSF Preprints, Center for Open Science View citations (13)
- Climate Change Adaptation Policy Guidelines for Agricultural Sector in Malaysia
OSF Preprints, Center for Open Science View citations (7)
- A CGE Analysis of the Economic Impact of Output-Specific Carbon Tax on the Malaysian Economy
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (4)
- A COMPUTABLE GENERAL EQUILIBRIUM APPROACH TO TRADE AND ENVIRONMENTAL MODELLING IN THE MALAYSIAN ECONOMY
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (5)
- Impacts of External Price Shocks on Malaysian Macro Economy-An Applied General Equilibrium Analysis
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2016) (2008)
- Macroeconomic effects of carbon dioxide emission reduction: a computable general equilibrium analysis for Malaysia
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF EMISSION REDUCTION TARGETS TOWARD INDC IMPLEMENTATION IN MALAYSIA, INDONESIA AND THAILAND BY 2050
Climate Change Economics (CCE), 2020, 11, (02), 1-21
- Conceptual Framework and Linkage Between Social Capital and Disaster Preparedness: A Case of Orang Asli Families in Malaysia
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, 2020, 150, (2), 479-499
- Does the private university sector exploit sustainable residential life in the name of supporting the fourth industrial revolution?
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 2020, 159, (C) View citations (1)
- Labour Market Effects of Non-tariff Measures: A Computable General Equilibrium for the Food Processing Sector in Malaysia
The Indian Journal of Labour Economics, 2020, 63, (3), 629-656
- Energy sources choice and environmental sustainability disputes: an evolutional graph model approach
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, 2019, 53, (2), 561-581 View citations (3)
- Climate change mitigation projections for ASEAN
Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy, 2018, 23, (2), 195-212 View citations (4)
- Introducing hydrogen fuel cell vehicles in Malaysia
Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy, 2018, 23, (2), 263-278 View citations (3)
- Livelihood Assets and Vulnerability Context of Marine Park Community Development in Malaysia
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, 2016, 125, (3), 771-792 View citations (2)
- Pro-environmental behavior and public understanding of climate change
Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, 2015, 20, (4), 591-600 View citations (4)
- A return to prioritizing needs: Adaptation or mitigation alternatives?
Progress in Development Studies, 2014, 14, (4), 359-371
- An alternative approach to identify key industries: issues to selection criteria
Journal of Business Economics and Management, 2014, 15, (3), 577-598
- Impact of climate change: an empirical investigation of Malaysian rice production
Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, 2014, 19, (4), 431-444 View citations (1)
- Alternative energy resources in Bangladesh and future prospect
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2013, 25, (C), 698-707 View citations (14)
- Environmental impact of alternative fuel mix in electricity generation in Malaysia
Renewable Energy, 2008, 33, (10), 2229-2235 View citations (15)
- Impacts Of External Price Shocks On Malaysian Macro Economy-An Applied General Equilibrium Analysis
Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2016), 2008, 7, 1-24 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2008)
- Economic Impact of Tourism - A Review of Literatures on Methodologies and Their Uses: 1969-2011
IntechOpen View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.