Details about Christos A. Alexakis
Access statistics for papers by Christos A. Alexakis.
Last updated 2016-07-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Long run asymmetric relationships between Islamic and conventional equity indices
Working Papers, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department
- Performance persistence in fixed interest funds: With an eye on the post-debt crisis period
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2014, 33, (C), 155-182
- Asymmetric dynamic relations between stock prices and mutual fund units in Japan. An application of hidden cointegration technique
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2013, 28, (C), 1-8 View citations (11)
- Financial Crisis, Ownership Effect and Investors Sentiment: Empirical Evidence from the Banking Sector in Greece
European Research Studies Journal, 2011, XIV, (3), 3-18 View citations (1)
- Is Moderate Market Performance in the U.S. a Sufficient Condition for Abnormal Returns on CEFs?
International Advances in Economic Research, 2010, 16, (1), 80-95
- Long-run relations among equity indices under different market conditions: Implications on the implementation of statistical arbitrage strategies
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2010, 20, (4), 389-403 View citations (6)
- Predictability of stock returns using financial statement information: evidence on semi-strong efficiency of emerging Greek stock market
Applied Financial Economics, 2010, 20, (16), 1321-1326 View citations (2)
- Islamic finance: regulatory framework – challenges lying ahead
International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, 2009, 2, (2), 90-104 View citations (2)
- Investigating the effects of market microstructure on stock price formation and volatility: evidence from the Athens Stock Exchange
Applied Financial Economics Letters, 2008, 4, (3), 225-231
- “An empirical investigation of the stock price dynamics between Athens, Istanbul and London
Economia Internazionale / International Economics, 2007, 60, (3), 293-304
- The dynamics between stock returns and mutual fund flows: empirical evidence from the Greek market
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2005, 14, (5), 559-569 View citations (14)
- An investigation of Price – Volume intraday patterns under “Bull” and “Bear” market conditions
European Research Studies Journal, 2003, VI, (3-4), 53-66
- Intraday stock price patterns in the Greek stock exchange
Applied Financial Economics, 2003, 13, (1), 13-22 View citations (7)
- Market Trend, Company Size and Microstructure Characteristics of Intraday Stock Price Formations
European Research Studies Journal, 2003, VI, (1-2), 81-96
- The Long Term Dynamics of the European Stock Exchanges: «Leaders and Followers»
European Research Studies Journal, 2000, III, (1-2), 57-66
- Stock market prices, 'causality' and efficiency: evidence from the Athens stock exchange
Applied Financial Economics, 1998, 8, (2), 167-174 View citations (13)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.