Details about Mouawiya Al Awad
Access statistics for papers by Mouawiya Al Awad.
Last updated 2022-01-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Financial Development and Economic Growth in the Middle East
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (42)
See also Journal Article in Applied Financial Economics (2005)
- Determinants of Early Retirement in the UAE
Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, 2021, 17, (2), 57-69
- More Than a Criminal Tool: The Hawala System’s Role As A Critical Remittance Channel for Low-Income Pakistani Migrants in Dubai
Remittances Review, 2017, 2, (2), 63-88
- Financial development and economic growth in the Middle East
Applied Financial Economics, 2005, 15, (15), 1041-1051 View citations (44)
See also Working Paper (2005)
- Cultural Effects and Savings: Evidence from Immigrants to the United Arab Emirates
Journal of Development Studies, 2003, 39, (5), 139-151 View citations (4)
- Real interest parity and transaction costs for the group of 10 countries
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2002, 11, (4), 363-372 View citations (7)
- Real Interest Rate Linkages in the GCC Countries
Journal of Economic Integration, 1999, 14, 368-381
- Dynamic linkages among real interest rates in international capital markets
Journal of International Money and Finance, 1998, 17, (6), 881-907 View citations (47)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.