Details about Miguel Almunia
Access statistics for papers by Miguel Almunia.
Last updated 2017-10-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- More Giving of More Givers? The Effects of Tax Incentives on Charitable Donations in the UK
CAGE Online Working Paper Series, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE) View citations (3)
Also in CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich (2017) View citations (3)
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2017) View citations (3)
- Under the Radar: The Effects of Monitoring Firms on Tax Compliance
CAGE Online Working Paper Series, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE) View citations (1)
Also in The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS), University of Warwick, Department of Economics (2015) View citations (1)
- Heterogeneous Responses to Effective Tax Enforcement: Evidence from Spanish Firms
Working Papers, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation View citations (10)
Also in Working Papers, Banco de España (2014) View citations (13)
- The efficiency cost of tax enforcement: evidence from a panel of spanish firms
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (9)
- From Great Depression to Great Credit Crisis: Similarities, Differences and Lessons
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (25)
Also in CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2009) View citations (47)
The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series, IIIS (2009) View citations (22)
See also Journal Article in Economic Policy (2010)
- Do men and women-economists choose the same research fields?: Evidence from top-50 departments
Working Papers, FEDEA View citations (1)
Also in IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) (2005) View citations (1)
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2005) View citations (2)
- Are men and women-economists evenly distributed across research fields? Some new empirical evidence
SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, 2012, 3, (3), 367-393 View citations (9)
- From Great Depression to Great Credit Crisis: similarities, differences and lessons
Economic Policy, 2010, 25, 219-265 View citations (65)
See also Working Paper (2009)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.