Details about Kim Suzanne Alexander
Access statistics for papers by Kim Suzanne Alexander.
Last updated 2015-01-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Managed retreat of coastal communities: Understanding responses to projected sea level rise
Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems
See also Journal Article in Journal of Environmental Planning and Management (2012)
- Differential impacts of climate change on communities in the middle hills region of Nepal
Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, 2014, 74, (2), 815-836 View citations (4)
- Reciprocity as Deliberative Capacity: Lessons from a Citizen's Deliberation on Carbon Pricing Mechanisms in Australia
Environment and Planning C, 2013, 31, (3), 444-459
Also in Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, 2013, 31, (3), 444-459 (2013) View citations (2)
- The Added Value of Understanding Informal Social Networks in an Adaptive Capacity Assessment: Explorations of an Urban Water Management System in Indonesia
Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), 2013, 27, (13), 4425-4441
- Managed retreat of coastal communities: understanding responses to projected sea level rise
Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, 2012, 55, (4), 409-433 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- Sustainable development in the uplands of Lao PDR
Sustainable Development, 2010, 18, (1), 62-70 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.