Details about Kim Suzanne Alexander
Access statistics for papers by Kim Suzanne Alexander.
Last updated 2020-09-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Managed retreat of coastal communities: Understanding responses to projected sea level rise
Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems
See also Journal Article in Journal of Environmental Planning and Management (2012)
- A Game-Based Approach to Exploring Gender Differences in Smallholder Decisions to Change Farming Practices: White Rice Production in Laos
Sustainability, 2020, 12, (16), 1-22 View citations (1)
- Gendered Roles in Agrarian Transition: A Study of Lowland Rice Farming in Lao PDR
Sustainability, 2020, 12, (13), 1-20 View citations (2)
- What is technology adoption? Exploring the agricultural research value chain for smallholder farmers in Lao PDR
Agriculture and Human Values, 2020, 37, (1), 17-32 View citations (5)
- A Bayesian network model to explore practice change by smallholder rice farmers in Lao PDR
Agricultural Systems, 2018, 164, (C), 84-94 View citations (3)
- Household and community responses to impacts of climate change in the rural hills of Nepal
Climatic Change, 2018, 147, (1), 267-282 View citations (10)
- Rice farming systems in Southern Lao PDR: Interpreting farmers’ agricultural production decisions using Q methodology
Agricultural Systems, 2018, 160, (C), 1-10 View citations (12)
- Differential impacts of climate change on communities in the middle hills region of Nepal
Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, 2014, 74, (2), 815-836 View citations (18)
- Reciprocity as Deliberative Capacity: Lessons from a Citizen's Deliberation on Carbon Pricing Mechanisms in Australia
Environment and Planning C, 2013, 31, (3), 444-459 View citations (1)
- The Added Value of Understanding Informal Social Networks in an Adaptive Capacity Assessment: Explorations of an Urban Water Management System in Indonesia
Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), 2013, 27, (13), 4425-4441
- Managed retreat of coastal communities: understanding responses to projected sea level rise
Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, 2012, 55, (4), 409-433 View citations (16)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- Sustainable development in the uplands of Lao PDR
Sustainable Development, 2010, 18, (1), 62-70 View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.