Details about faris nasif ALShubiri
Access statistics for papers by faris nasif ALShubiri.
Last updated 2014-04-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- DETERMINANTS OF CHANGES DIVIDEND BEHAVIOR POLICY: EVIDENCE FROM THE AMMAN STOCK EXCHANGE
Far East Journal of Marketing and Management, 2012, 2 No 2 Paper 1 August, (1), 1-13
Also in Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, 2011, 4 No 2 Paper 1 August, (1), 1-15 (2011) View citations (2)
- Debt Ratio Analysis and Firm Investment: Evidence from Jordan
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2012, 2, (1), 21-26
- Financial and Non Financial Determinants of Corporate Social Responsibility
Asian Economic and Financial Review, 2012, 2, (8), 1001-1012 View citations (1)
- MEASURING THE IMAPCT OF BUSINESS INTELLEGENCE ON PERFORMANCE: AN EMPIRICAL STUDY
Polish Journal of Management Studies, 2012, 6, (1), 162-173 View citations (3)
- THE IMPACT OF STOCK OPTIONS TRADING ON THE MARKET VALUE OF COMPANIES LISTED IN KUWAIT STOCK EXCHANGE
Business Excellence and Management, 2012, 2, (3), 63-76
- The Relationship between Ownership Structure and Dividend Policy: An Empirical Investigation
REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, 2012, 13, (4), 644-657 View citations (1)
- Capital Structure and Market Power: Evidence from Jordanian Banks
Managing Global Transitions, 2011, 9, (3), 289-310
- Testing the Relationship between the Efficiency of Value Added Intellectual Coefficient and Corporate Performance at Commercial Banks in Amman Stock Exchange (ASE)
Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business, 2011, 14, (1), 1-22
- Capital structure and value firm: an empirical analysis of abnormal returns
Economia. Seria Management, 2010, 13, (2), 240-253
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.