Details about Cornelia Alboiu
Access statistics for papers by Cornelia Alboiu.
Last updated 2015-02-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Agriculture and rural development in Romania. The main modalities to attenuate the crisis effects and to resume economic growth
Working Papers of the Institute of Agricultural Economics, Institute of Agricultural Economics View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (2010)
- Subsistence agriculture in Romania- a modus vivendi?
111th Seminar, June 26-27, 2009, Canterbury, UK, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (1)
- FARMERS’ CHOICES IN THE VEGETABLE SUPPLY CHAIN: PROBLEMS AND POSSIBILITIES
Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, 2011, 8, (2), 221-234
- The Impact of Rural Development Program on Agriculture and Business/Rural Development in Lithuania and Romania: A Mirror Situation
Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, 2011, 8, (1), 77-90 View citations (1)
- AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT IN ROMANIA – THE MAIN MODALITIES TO ATTENUATE THE CRISIS EFFECTS AND TO RESUME ECONOMIC GROWTH
Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, 2010, 7, (2), 163-211 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2010)
- Market Information System for Agricultural Prices in Romania
Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, 2009, 6, (2), 249-262
- ROMANIAN AGRICULTURE FROM SURVIVAL TO BUSINESS
Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, 2009, 6, (1), 79-90
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.