Details about Almukhtar Saif Al-Abri
Access statistics for papers by Almukhtar Saif Al-Abri.
Last updated 2018-03-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Labor Market Heterogeneity and Optimal Exchange Rate Regime in Resource-Rich MENA Countries
Working Papers, Economic Research Forum
- Improved labour productivity is imperative for Omanâ€™s economic diversification
Local Economy, 2017, 32, (8), 867-879
- TERMS-OF-TRADE SHOCK DURATION AND NATIONAL SAVING IN THE DEVELOPING COUNTRIES
Journal of Developing Areas, 2016, 50, (4), 133-151
- Foreign investment and real exchange rate volatility in emerging Asian countries
Journal of Asian Economics, 2015, 37, (C), 34-47 View citations (2)
- How does terms-of-trade behavior shape international financial integration in primary-commodity exporting economies?
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2014, 33, (C), 335-353 View citations (1)
- Optimal exchange rate policy for a small oil-exporting country: A dynamic general equilibrium perspective
Economic Modelling, 2014, 36, (C), 88-98 View citations (4)
- Indicators of business environment, institutional quality and foreign direct investment in Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries
International Review of Applied Economics, 2013, 27, (4), 515-530 View citations (2)
- Oil price shocks and macroeconomic responses: does the exchange rate regime matter?
OPEC Energy Review, 2013, 37, (1), 1-19 View citations (5)
- Real exchange rate volatility, terms-of-trade shocks, and financial integration in primary-commodity exporting economies
Economics Letters, 2013, 120, (1), 126-129 View citations (3)
- Re-examining the exchange rate pass-through into import prices using non-linear estimation techniques: Threshold cointegration
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2009, 18, (1), 142-161 View citations (28)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.