Details about Khamis Hamed Al-Yahyaee
Access statistics for papers by Khamis Hamed Al-Yahyaee.
Last updated 2017-10-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Security Returns during Ex-Dividend Period
Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences
- The dependence structure across oil, wheat, and corn: A wavelet-based copula approach using implied volatility indexes
Energy Economics, 2017, 66, (C), 122-139 View citations (1)
- Multiple directorships, family ownership and the board nomination committee: International evidence from the GCC
Emerging Markets Review, 2016, 28, (C), 61-88
- Ruling Family Political Connections and Risk Reporting: Evidence from the GCC
The International Journal of Accounting, 2016, 51, (4), 504-524
- Frequency and Motives for Stock Dividends in a Unique Environment
International Review of Finance, 2014, 14, (2), 295-318
- Shareholder wealth effects of stock dividends in a unique environment
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2014, 28, (C), 66-81 View citations (4)
- Stock dividend ex-day effect and market microstructure in a unique environment
International Economics, 2014, (139), 71-79
- Capital structure and stock returns: evidence from an emerging market with unique financing arrangements
Applied Financial Economics, 2013, 23, (14), 1197-1203
- The effect of a reduction in price discreteness on ex-day stock returns in a unique environment
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2013, 23, (C), 283-294 View citations (3)
- Dividend smoothing when firms distribute most of their earnings as dividends
Applied Financial Economics, 2011, 21, (16), 1175-1183 View citations (1)
- The information content of cash dividend announcements in a unique environment
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2011, 35, (3), 606-612 View citations (16)
- Dividend stability in a unique environment
Managerial Finance, 2010, 36, (10), 903-916 View citations (2)
- Ex-Dividend Day Behavior in the Absence of Taxes and Price Discreteness-super-
International Review of Finance, 2008, 8, (3-4), 103-123 View citations (8)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.