Details about Ekaterina Aleksandrovna Aleksandrova
Access statistics for papers by Ekaterina Aleksandrovna Aleksandrova.
Last updated 2018-07-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Manufacturing (Co)Agglomeration in a Transition Country: Evidence from Russia
HSE Working papers, National Research University Higher School of Economics View citations (4)
- Motivations to Start Businesses: Institutional Context
Conference Papers, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University View citations (1)
Also in Working Papers, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University (2016) View citations (1)
- Individual Returns to Training in a Russian Firm
HSE Working papers, National Research University Higher School of Economics
- Institutional determinants of necessity-driven entrepreneurship
Working Papers, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University
- Ex Post Moral Hazard in Private Health Insurance
(Постконтрактный оппортунизм на рынке добровольного медицинского страхования)
Economic Policy, 2018, 3, 148-181
- Health and labor force participation of elderly Russians
Applied Econometrics, 2018, 49, 5-29 View citations (1)
- Time-distributed difference-in-differences approach: The case of wage returns to training
Applied Econometrics, 2016, 43, 5-28
- Individual returns to training: Evidence from Russian firm
Applied Econometrics, 2014, 34, (2), 56-79 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.