Details about Lina Aldén
Access statistics for papers by Lina Aldén.
Last updated 2017-11-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Early Health and School Outcomes for Children with Lesbian Parents: Evidence from Sweden
Working Papers, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group
Also in IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) (2017)
- Are homosexuals discriminated against in the hiring process?
Working Paper Series, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy View citations (1)
- Ethnic origin, local labour markets and self-employment in Sweden: A Multilevel Approach
Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies
See also Journal Article in The Annals of Regional Science (2013)
- Discrimination in the Credit Market? Access to Financial Capital among Self-employed Immigrants
Kyklos, 2016, 69, (1), 3-31 View citations (5)
- Effect of Registered Partnership on Labor Earnings and Fertility for Same-Sex Couples: Evidence From Swedish Register Data
Demography, 2015, 52, (4), 1243-1268 View citations (9)
- Ethnic Segregation, Tipping Behavior, and Native Residential Mobility
International Migration Review, 2015, 49, (1), 36-69 View citations (1)
- Sexual Prejudice and Labor Market Outcomes for Gays and Lesbians: Evidence from Sweden
Feminist Economics, 2015, 21, (1), 90-109 View citations (8)
- Are Gay Men and Lesbians Discriminated against in the Hiring Process?
Southern Economic Journal, 2013, 79, (3), 565-585 View citations (22)
- Ethnic origin, local labour markets and self-employment in Sweden: a multilevel approach
The Annals of Regional Science, 2013, 50, (3), 885-910 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- Sexual orientation and full-time monthly earnings, by public and private sector: evidence from Swedish register data
Review of Economics of the Household, 2013, 11, (1), 83-108 View citations (4)
- Does age matter for employability? A field experiment on ageism in the Swedish labour market
Applied Economics Letters, 2012, 19, (4), 403-406 View citations (18)
- Inter‐ and Intra‐Household Earnings Differentials among Homosexual and Heterosexual Couples
British Journal of Industrial Relations, 2011, 49, (Supplement 2), s258-s278 View citations (15)
- Occupational choice and returns to self-employment among immigrants
International Journal of Manpower, 2011, 32, (8), 900-922 View citations (1)
- Sexual orientation and occupational rank
Economics Bulletin, 2011, 31, (3), 2422-2433 View citations (4)
- The Female Immigrant Labour Supply: The Effect of an In‐work Benefit
LABOUR, 2011, 25, (2), 198-227
- Transmission of self-employment across immigrant generations: the importance of ethnic background and gender
Review of Economics of the Household, 2011, 9, (4), 555-577 View citations (10)
- Can Discrimination in the Housing Market Be Reduced by Increasing the Information about the Applicants?
Land Economics, 2010, 86, (1), 79-90 View citations (35)
- Intergenerational transmissions in immigrant self-employment: Evidence from three generations
Small Business Economics, 2010, 34, (3), 261-276 View citations (28)
- Self-employment matching: an analysis of dual-earner couples in Sweden
Economics Bulletin, 2010, 30, (3), 2197-2209 View citations (3)
- Ethnic Discrimination in the Market Place of Small Business Transfers
Economics Bulletin, 2009, 29, (4), 3050-3058 View citations (4)
- Are lesbians discriminated against in the rental housing market? Evidence from a correspondence testing experiment
Journal of Housing Economics, 2008, 17, (3), 234-238 View citations (16)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.