Details about Onur Altindag
Access statistics for papers by Onur Altindag.
Last updated 2021-02-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Public Health Policy At Scale: Impact of a Government-sponsored Information Campaign on Infant Mortality in Denmark
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
- TARGETING HUMANITARIAN AID USING ADMINISTRATIVE DATA: MODEL DESIGN AND VALIDATION
Working Papers, Economic Research Forum
See also Journal Article in Journal of Development Economics (2021)
- Do Refugees Impact Voting Behavior in the Host Country? Evidence from Syrian Refugee Inflows in Turkey
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (8)
See also Journal Article in Public Choice (2021)
- Son Preference, Fertility Decline and the Non-Missing Girls of Turkey
Working Papers, City University of New York Graduate Center, Ph.D. Program in Economics View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Demography (2016)
- Do Students Know Best? Choice, Classroom Time, and Academic Performance
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (2)
- Effects of Peer Counseling to Support Breastfeeding: Assessing the External Validity of a Randomized Field Experiment
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (1)
- Does Classroom Time Matter? A Randomized Field Experiment of Hybrid and Traditional Lecture Formats in Economics
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (3)
- The Great Recession, Older Workers with Disabilities, and Implications for Retirement Security
Working Papers, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center View citations (4)
- Do refugees impact voting behavior in the host country? Evidence from Syrian refugee inflows to Turkey
Public Choice, 2021, 186, (1), 149-178
See also Working Paper (2017)
- Targeting humanitarian aid using administrative data: Model design and validation
Journal of Development Economics, 2021, 148, (C) View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2019)
- Blessing or burden? Impacts of refugees on businesses and the informal economy
Journal of Development Economics, 2020, 146, (C) View citations (14)
- Can Nonexperimental Methods Provide Unbiased Estimates of a Breastfeeding Intervention? A Within-Study Comparison of Peer Counseling in Oregon
Evaluation Review, 2019, 43, (3-4), 152-188
- Judicial bypass for minors seeking abortions in Arkansas versus other states
American Journal of Public Health, 2017, 107, (8), 1266-1271 View citations (3)
- On Measuring and Reducing Selection Bias With a Quasi‐Doubly Randomized Preference Trial
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, 2017, 36, (2), 438-459 View citations (4)
- Son Preference, Fertility Decline, and the Nonmissing Girls of Turkey
Demography, 2016, 53, (2), 541-566 View citations (9)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Does classroom time matter?
Economics of Education Review, 2015, 46, (C), 64-77 View citations (14)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.