Details about Onur Altindag
Access statistics for papers by Onur Altindag.
Last updated 2020-05-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- TARGETING HUMANITARIAN AID USING ADMINISTRATIVE DATA: MODEL DESIGN AND VALIDATION
Working Papers, Economic Research Forum
- Do Refugees Impact Voting Behavior in the Host Country? Evidence from Syrian Refugee Inflows in Turkey
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (6)
- Son Preference, Fertility Decline and the Non-Missing Girls of Turkey
Working Papers, City University of New York Graduate Center, Ph.D. Program in Economics View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Demography (2016)
- Do Students Know Best? Choice, Classroom Time, and Academic Performance
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (1)
- Effects of Peer Counseling to Support Breastfeeding: Assessing the External Validity of a Randomized Field Experiment
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
- Does Classroom Time Matter? A Randomized Field Experiment of Hybrid and Traditional Lecture Formats in Economics
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (3)
- The Great Recession, Older Workers with Disabilities, and Implications for Retirement Security
Working Papers, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center View citations (4)
- Can Nonexperimental Methods Provide Unbiased Estimates of a Breastfeeding Intervention? A Within-Study Comparison of Peer Counseling in Oregon
Evaluation Review, 2019, 43, (3-4), 152-188
- Judicial bypass for minors seeking abortions in Arkansas versus other states
American Journal of Public Health, 2017, 107, (8), 1266-1271 View citations (2)
- On Measuring and Reducing Selection Bias With a Quasi‐Doubly Randomized Preference Trial
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, 2017, 36, (2), 438-459 View citations (4)
- Son Preference, Fertility Decline, and the Nonmissing Girls of Turkey
Demography, 2016, 53, (2), 541-566 View citations (5)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Does classroom time matter?
Economics of Education Review, 2015, 46, (C), 64-77 View citations (14)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.