Details about Hamisu Sadi Ali
Access statistics for papers by Hamisu Sadi Ali.
Last updated 2015-07-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Dynamic Impact of Income Inequality on Carbon Dioxide Emissions in Africa: New Evidence from Heterogeneous Panel Data Analysis
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2016, 6, (4), 760-766
- Public Revenue-Expenditure Nexus in South Africa: Are there Asymmetries?
South African Journal of Economics, 2016, 84, (4), 520-537 View citations (7)
- Does Supply-Leading Hypothesis Holds in South Africa? Evidence from ARDL Estimation Technique
Journal of Economics Bibliography, 2015, 2, (4), 194-200 View citations (1)
- Dynamic Links between Exchange Rates and Stock Prices in Malaysia: An Asymmetric Cointegration analysis
Journal of Economics and Political Economy, 2015, 2, (3), 411-417 View citations (3)
- Financial Development and Energy Consumption Nexus in Nigeria: An Application of Autoregressive Distributed Lag Bound Testing Approach
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2015, 5, (3), 816-821 View citations (11)
- Stock Prices and Exchange Rates Dynamics in South Africa: An application of Asymmetric Co-integration Approach
Journal of Economics Library, 2015, 2, (3), 165-172 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.