Details about Mohamed Albaity
Access statistics for papers by Mohamed Albaity.
Last updated 2021-05-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Impact of the monetary policy instruments on Islamic stock market index return
Economics Discussion Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel) View citations (3)
- The Moderated Mediation of Behavioral Intention on Knowledge Management Systems
International Journal of Sociotechnology and Knowledge Development (IJSKD), 2021, 13, (1), 101-120
- Bank competition, stability, and intervention quality
International Journal of Finance & Economics, 2019, 24, (1), 568-587 View citations (1)
- Competition and bank stability in the MENA region: The moderating effect of Islamic versus conventional banks
Emerging Markets Review, 2019, 38, (C), 310-325 View citations (14)
- Individual differences and cognitive reflection across gender and nationality the case of the United Arab Emirates
Cogent Economics & Finance, 2019, 7, (1), 1567965
- The Determinants of Bank Capital for East Asian Countries
Global Business Review, 2019, 20, (6), 1311-1323 View citations (1)
- International and Macroeconomic Determinants of Oil Price: Evidence from Gulf Cooperation Council Countries
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2018, 8, (1), 69-81 View citations (3)
- The Risk-sensitivity of Bank Capital Requirements: The Moderating Effects of Capital Regulation and Supervisory Power
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2017, 7, (2), 94-102
- The Role of Religiosity on the Relationship Between Materialism and Fashion Clothing Consumption Among Malaysian Generation Y Consumers
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, 2017, 132, (2), 757-783
- Impact of Open-Market Share Repurchases on Long-Term Stock Returns
SAGE Open, 2016, 6, (4), 2158244016670199 View citations (2)
- Cognitive reflection test and behavioral biases in Malaysia
Judgment and Decision Making, 2014, 9, (2), 148-151 View citations (6)
- Return performance, Cointegration and short run dynamics of Islamic and non-Islamic indices: evidence from the US and Malaysia during the subprime crisis
Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2016), 2012, 1, - View citations (10)
- Performance of Syariah and Composite Indices: Evidence from Bursa Malaysia
Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (AAMJAF), 2008, 4, (1), 23-43 View citations (49)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.