Details about Olorunfemi Yasiru Alimi
Access statistics for papers by Olorunfemi Yasiru Alimi.
Last updated 2019-11-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Ethnic Diversity and Inequality in sub-Saharan Africa: Do Institutions Reduce the Noise?
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
Also in Working Papers, European Xtramile Centre of African Studies (EXCAS) (2019)
Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute., African Governance and Development Institute. (2019)
Research Africa Network Working Papers, Research Africa Network (RAN) (2019)
CEREDEC Working Papers, Centre de Recherche pour le DÃ©veloppement Economique (CEREDEC) (2019)
- Anatomy of Cashless Banking in Nigeria: What Matters?
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- The role of population on economic growth and development: evidence from developing countries
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- Fiscal Policy Tools, Employment Generation and Sustainable Development in Nigeria
Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, 2018, (14(3)), 186-199
- Population Growth, Energy Use, Crude Oil Price, and the Nigerian Economy
Economic Studies journal, 2018, (2), 115-132 View citations (1)
- Comparative analysis of investment funding in the Nigerian oil and agricultural sector
International Journal of Economics and Accounting, 2017, 8, (1), 67-82
- Energy Crisis in Nigeria: Evidence from Lagos State
Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, 2017, XVII, (2), 23-28 View citations (1)
- Globalization and Non-Oil Export Performance in Nigeria: A Bound Cointegration Approach
EuroEconomica, 2017, (2(36)), 44-54
- Determinants of Inclusive Growth in Africa: Role of Health and Demographic Changes
African Journal of Economic Review, 2016, 04, (2) View citations (1)
- SME Credit Financing, Financial Development and Economic Growth in Nigeria
African Journal of Economic Review, 2016, 04, (2)
- Macroeconomic Effects of Fiscal Policy Changes in Nigeria
The Journal of Accounting and Management, 2015, (3), 85-94
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.