Details about Aliyu Alhaji Jibrilla
Access statistics for papers by Aliyu Alhaji Jibrilla.
Last updated 2022-02-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Does Trade Liberalization Affect Energy Saving in Nigeria?
Pakistan Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, 2018, 6, (4), p:493-515
- Fiscal sustainability in the presence of structural breaks: Does overconfidence on resource exports hurt government’s ability to finance debt? Evidence from Nigeria
Cogent Economics & Finance, 2016, 4, (1), 1170317
- Public Revenue-Expenditure Nexus in South Africa: Are there Asymmetries?
South African Journal of Economics, 2016, 84, (4), 520-537 View citations (10)
- Threshold cointegration and interest rate pass-through during the pre- and post-banking consolidation in Nigeria: are there asymmetries?
International Journal of Banking, Accounting and Finance, 2016, 7, (2), 172-193
- Asymmetric cointegration between exchange rate and trade balance in Nigeria
Cogent Economics & Finance, 2015, 3, (1), 1045213 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.