Details about Moayad Al Rasasi
Access statistics for papers by Moayad Al Rasasi.
Last updated 2021-05-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Modeling Sectoral Employment in Saudi Arabia
Discussion Papers, King Abdullah Petroleum Studies and Research Center
- Assessing the Stability of Money Demand Function in Saudi Arabia
International Journal of Economics and Financial Research, 2020, 6, (2), 22-28
- On the nexus between Stock Market Fluctuations and the Demand for Money in Saudi Arabia
Business and Economic Research, 2020, 10, (1), 142-154 View citations (2)
- Revisiting the Demand for Money in Saudi Arabia
International Journal of Applied Economics, Finance and Accounting, 2020, 8, (1), 38-45 View citations (2)
- Does Stock Market Performance Affect Economic Growth? Empirical Evidence from Saudi Arabia
International Journal of Economics and Finance, 2019, 11, (9), 21
- Oil Revenues and Economic Growth in Saudi Arabia
International Journal of Economics and Financial Research, 2019, 5, (3), 49-55 View citations (4)
- The Response of G7 Real Exchange Rates to Oil Price Shocks
International Journal of Economics and Finance, 2018, 10, (4), 191-205
- The Effects of Global Commodity Prices on Domestic Prices in Saudi Arabia
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2017, 7, (4), 590-594
- The Effects of Oil Shocks on Turkish Macroeconomic Aggregates
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2016, 6, (3), 471-476 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.