Details about Jamal Ali Al-Khasawneh
Access statistics for papers by Jamal Ali Al-Khasawneh.
Last updated 2021-05-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Methods of payment in US banks’ acquisition: efficiency perspectives
Applied Economics, 2020, 52, (13), 1487-1501 View citations (1)
- Oil price shocks and stock market returns of the GCC countries: empirical evidence from quantile regression analysis
Economic Change and Restructuring, 2018, 51, (4), 339-372 View citations (30)
- Efficiency dynamics and distributional snapshots of North African Islamic banks
International Journal of Business Performance Management, 2014, 15, (1), 35-63
- Pairwise X-efficiency combinations of merging banks: analysis of the fifth merger wave
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 2013, 41, (1), 1-28 View citations (10)
- Efficiency of Islamic banks: case of North African Arab countries
Qualitative Research in Financial Markets, 2012, 4, (2/3), 228-239 View citations (5)
- Market reaction to the merger announcements of US banks: A non-parametric X-efficiency framework
Global Finance Journal, 2012, 23, (3), 167-183 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.