Details about Maciej Albinowski
Access statistics for papers by Maciej Albinowski.
Last updated 2022-03-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The heterogenous regional effects of minimum wages in Poland
IBS Working Papers, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych
See also Journal Article in Economics of Transition and Institutional Change (2022)
- Investment Responses to Tax Policy Under Uncertainty
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo View citations (1)
Also in MF Working Papers, Ministry of Finance in Poland (2019)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Financial Economics (2021)
- Short-term and long-term employment effects of minimum wage: evidence from Poland
MF Working Papers, Ministry of Finance in Poland View citations (2)
- The role of fractional-reserve banking in amplifying credit booms: evidence from panel data
Working Papers, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in The Review of Austrian Economics (2022)
- The role of exchange rate and non-exchange rate related factors in polish firms'export performance
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank
- Sustaining Micro Competitiveness to Ensure Convergence and Macro Resilience of the Polish Economy
MF Working Papers, Ministry of Finance in Poland View citations (1)
- Distrust in the ECB – product of failed crisis prevention or of inappropriate cure?
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (3)
Also in NBP Working Papers, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department (2013)
See also Journal Article in Applied Economics (2014)
- The heterogeneous regional effects of minimum wages in Poland
Economics of Transition and Institutional Change, 2022, 30, (2), 237-267
See also Working Paper (2020)
- The role of fractional-reserve banking in amplifying credit booms: Evidence from panel data
The Review of Austrian Economics, 2022, 35, (1), 63-88
See also Working Paper (2017)
- Investment responses to tax policy under uncertainty
Journal of Financial Economics, 2021, 141, (3), 1147-1170 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2019)
- Links between trust in the ECB and its interest rate policy
Applied Economics, 2014, 46, (25), 3090-3106 View citations (5)
See also Working Paper (2013)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.