Details about Maciej Albinowski
Access statistics for papers by Maciej Albinowski.
Last updated 2019-11-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
- Investment Responses to Tax Policy Under Uncertainty
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich
Also in MF Working Papers, Ministry of Finance in Poland (2019)
- Short-term and long-term employment effects of minimum wage: evidence from Poland
MF Working Papers, Ministry of Finance in Poland
- The role of fractional-reserve banking in amplifying credit booms: evidence from panel data
Working Papers, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis
- The role of exchange rate and non-exchange rate related factors in polish firms'export performance
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank
- Sustaining Micro Competitiveness to Ensure Convergence and Macro Resilience of the Polish Economy
MF Working Papers, Ministry of Finance in Poland View citations (1)
- Distrust in the ECB – product of failed crisis prevention or of inappropriate cure?
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (3)
Also in NBP Working Papers, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department (2013)