Details about Silvia Albrizio
Access statistics for papers by Silvia Albrizio.
Last updated 2020-05-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- International Bank Lending Channel of Monetary Policy
Working papers, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute View citations (5)
Also in Working Papers, Banco de España (2019) View citations (8)
GRU Working Paper Series, City University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics and Finance, Global Research Unit (2019)
See also Journal Article in Journal of International Money and Finance (2020)
- Unconventional monetary policy and productivity: Evidence on the risk-seeking channel from US corporate bond markets
OECD Productivity Working Papers, OECD Publishing View citations (1)
- Productivity Spillovers from the Global Frontier and Public Policy: Industry-Level Evidence
OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing View citations (16)
- Do Environmental Policies Matter for Productivity Growth?: Insights from New Cross-Country Measures of Environmental Policies
OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing View citations (5)
- Empirical Evidence on the Effects of Environmental Policy Stringency on Productivity Growth
OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing View citations (10)
- The investment effect of fiscal consolidation
Economics Working Papers, European University Institute
- Policy Uncertainty and Investment in Low-Carbon Technology
Economics Working Papers, European University Institute View citations (4)
- International bank lending channel of monetary policy
Journal of International Money and Finance, 2020, 102, (C) View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2019)
- El seguro de desempleo federal en Estados Unidos
Boletín Económico, 2017, (JUN), 11 pages
- Environmental policies and productivity growth: Evidence across industries and firms
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2017, 81, (C), 209-226 View citations (69)
- Federal unemployment insurance in the United States
Economic Bulletin, 2017, (JUN), 10 pages View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.