Details about Md Al Mamun
Access statistics for papers by Md Al Mamun.
Last updated 2018-07-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Remittance and domestic labor productivity: evidence from remittance recipient countries
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (6)
- Regional Differences in the Dynamic Linkage between CO2 Emissions, Sectoral Output and Economic Growth
Working Papers, Department of Research, Ipag Business School View citations (15)
See also Journal Article in Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews (2014)
- Financial markets, innovations and cleaner energy production in OECD countries
Energy Economics, 2018, 72, (C), 236-254 View citations (2)
- Governance, resources and growth
Economic Modelling, 2017, 63, (C), 238-261 View citations (4)
- Does remittance fuel labour productivity in Bangladesh? The application of an asymmetric non-linear ARDL approach
Applied Economics, 2016, 48, (50), 4861-4877
- Are investors rational, irrational or normal?
Journal of Economic and Financial Studies (JEFS), 2015, 3, (4), 1-15
- Revisiting the dynamic effect of foreign direct investment on economic growth in LDCs
International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, 2015, 8, (2), 97-118 View citations (1)
- Dynamic linkages between diffusion of Information Communication Technology and labour productivity in South Asia
Applied Economics, 2014, 46, (26), 3246-3260 View citations (1)
- Regional differences in the dynamic linkage between CO2 emissions, sectoral output and economic growth
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2014, 38, (C), 1-11 View citations (17)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- A Dynamic Panel Analysis of the Financial Determinants of CSR in Bangladeshi Banking Industry
Asian Economic and Financial Review, 2013, 3, (5), 560-578
- The Effect of Macroeconomic & Market Specific Dynamics on Stock Market Development in Global Growth Generator Countries
Asian Economic and Financial Review, 2013, 3, (9), 1152-1169
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.