Details about Christine Elaine Amsler
Access statistics for papers by Christine Elaine Amsler.
Last updated 2013-07-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Using Copulas to Model Time Dependence in Stochastic Frontier Models
Working Papers, Concordia University, Department of Economics View citations (3)
- Interpreting and testing the scaling property in models where inefficiency depends on firm characteristics
Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings, Econometric Society
See also Journal Article in Journal of Productivity Analysis (2006)
- THE CASE FOR THE CONSOL: EVIDENCE FROM BRITISH AND AMERICAN MONEY DEMAND FUNCTIONS
Working Papers, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory
- A note on the size of the KPSS unit root test
Economics Letters, 2012, 117, (3), 697-699
- Goodness of fit tests in stochastic frontier models
Journal of Productivity Analysis, 2011, 35, (2), 95-118 View citations (14)
- The KPSS Test Using Fixed-b Critical Values: Size and Power in Highly Autocorrelated Time Series
Journal of Time Series Econometrics, 2009, 1, (1), 1-44 View citations (7)
- A robust version of the KPSS test based on indicators
Journal of Econometrics, 2007, 137, (2), 311-333 View citations (19)
- Interpreting and Testing the Scaling Property in Models where Inefficiency Depends on Firm Characteristics
Journal of Productivity Analysis, 2006, 25, (3), 201-212 View citations (89)
See also Working Paper (2004)
- A joint test for a unit root and common factor restrictions in the presence of a structural break
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, 1997, 8, (2), 221-232
- Consistency of the KPSS unit root test against fractionally integrated alternative
Economics Letters, 1997, 55, (2), 151-160 View citations (17)
- Keynes and bank rate policy: Interest rates inconsistent with full employment
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, 1993, 15, (3), 409-425
- A Monte Carlo investigation of the accuracy of multivariate CAPM tests
Journal of Financial Economics, 1985, 14, (3), 359-375 View citations (17)
- A "Pure" long-term interest rate and the demand for money
Journal of Economics and Business, 1984, 36, (3), 359-370 View citations (1)
- Term structure variance bounds and time varying liquidity premia
Economics Letters, 1984, 16, (1-2), 137-144
- Thoughts of Some British Economists on Early Limited Liability and Corporate Legislation
History of Political Economy, 1981, 13, (4), 774-793 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.