Details about Anthony Amoah
Access statistics for papers by Anthony Amoah.
Last updated 2020-10-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Estimating demand for reliable piped-water services in urban Ghana: An application of competing valuation approaches
University of East Anglia School of Economics Working Paper Series, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK.
- What drives structural transformation in sub-Saharan Africa?
University of East Anglia School of Economics Working Paper Series, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK. View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in African Development Review (2016)
- Drivers of Stock Market Returns in Sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence from Selected Countries
Asian Development Policy Review, 2019, 7, (3), 191-208
- Electricity outages in Ghana: Are contingent valuation estimates valid?
Energy Policy, 2019, 135, (C)
- Foreign direct investment and economic growth nexus in Africa: New evidence from the new financial fragility measure
African Journal of Economic and Management Studies, 2019, 11, (1), 1-17
- Non-performing loans and monetary policy dynamics in Ghana
African Journal of Economic and Management Studies, 2019, 10, (2), 169-184
- Unveiling the energy saving role of banking performance in Sub-Sahara Africa
Energy Economics, 2018, 74, (C), 828-842 View citations (2)
- Energy demand in Ghana: A disaggregated analysis
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2016, 53, (C), 924-935 View citations (15)
- What Drives Structural Transformation in Sub-Saharan Africa?
African Development Review, 2016, 28, (2), 157-169 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- The impact of foreign aid on national income in Ghana: a test for long-run equilibrium
African Journal of Economic and Sustainable Development, 2014, 3, (3), 215-236 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.