Details about Anthony Amoah
Access statistics for papers by Anthony Amoah.
Last updated 2021-03-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Estimating demand for reliable piped-water services in urban Ghana: An application of competing valuation approaches
University of East Anglia School of Economics Working Paper Series, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK.
- What drives structural transformation in sub-Saharan Africa?
University of East Anglia School of Economics Working Paper Series, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK. View citations (11)
See also Journal Article in African Development Review (2016)
- Does environmental knowledge drive pro-environmental behaviour in developing countries? Evidence from households in Ghana
Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, 2021, 23, (2), 2719-2738 View citations (5)
- Investigating the role of disaggregated economic freedom measures and FDI on human development in Africa
Journal of Economic and Administrative Sciences, 2020, 36, (4), 303-321 View citations (1)
- Mobile money as a financial inclusion instrument: what are the determinants?
International Journal of Social Economics, 2020, 47, (10), 1283-1297 View citations (6)
- Policy Note: Policy Responses to Ensure Access to Water and Sanitation Services During COVID-19: Snapshots from the Environment for Development (EfD) Network
Water Economics and Policy (WEP), 2020, 06, (04), 1-14
- Electricity outages in Ghana: Are contingent valuation estimates valid?
Energy Policy, 2019, 135, (C) View citations (8)
- Foreign direct investment and economic growth nexus in Africa: New evidence from the new financial fragility measure
African Journal of Economic and Management Studies, 2019, 11, (1), 1-17 View citations (1)
- Non-performing loans and monetary policy dynamics in Ghana
African Journal of Economic and Management Studies, 2019, 10, (2), 169-184 View citations (3)
- Unveiling the energy saving role of banking performance in Sub-Sahara Africa
Energy Economics, 2018, 74, (C), 828-842 View citations (11)
- Energy demand in Ghana: A disaggregated analysis
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2016, 53, (C), 924-935 View citations (22)
- What Drives Structural Transformation in Sub-Saharan Africa?
African Development Review, 2016, 28, (2), 157-169 View citations (10)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- The impact of foreign aid on national income in Ghana: a test for long-run equilibrium
African Journal of Economic and Sustainable Development, 2014, 3, (3), 215-236 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.