Details about Kafayat Amusa
Access statistics for papers by Kafayat Amusa.
Last updated 2018-03-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Foreign Aid and Foreign Direct Investment in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Panel Data Analysis
Working Papers, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics
Also in Working Papers, Economic Research Southern Africa (2016)
- The Political and Economic Dynamics of Foreign Aid in Africa: A case study of United States and Chinese Aid to Sub -Sahara Africa
Working Papers, Economic Research Southern Africa View citations (1)
- The Political and Economic Dynamics of Foreign Aid: A Case Study of United States and Chinese Aid to Sub-Sahara Africa
Working Papers, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- The Long-Run Impact of Inflation in South Africa
Working Papers, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Policy Modeling (2013)
- The Nexus Between Foreign Direct Investment and Foreign Aid: An Analysis of Sub-Saharan African Countries
The African Finance Journal, 2016, 18, (2), 45-68
- The long-run impact of inflation in South Africa
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2013, 35, (5), 798-812 View citations (9)
See also Working Paper (2010)
- Aggregate demand for electricity in South Africa: An analysis using the bounds testing approach to cointegration
Energy Policy, 2009, 37, (10), 4167-4175 View citations (31)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.