Details about Hidayat Amir
Access statistics for papers by Hidayat Amir.
Last updated 2022-01-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Project Evaluation of Transportation Projects: an Application of Financial Computable General Equilibrium Model
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association
- The Development of Fiscal Social Accounting Matrix for Indonesia
Working Papers in Economics and Business, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia
- Development of Web-Based CGE Model for Tax Policy Analysis
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Distributional Welfare Impact of the 2013 Adjustment of Tax-Free Income Threshold in Indonesia: A CGE Simulation
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- Economic Impact Analysis of the 2012 Indonesia Mineral-Export Tax Policy: A CGE Approach
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- Poverty eradication programs in Indonesia: Progress, challenges and reforms
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2021, 43, (6), 1204-1224 View citations (2)
- Do inward looking trade policies affect poverty and income inequality? Evidence from Indonesia's recent wave of rising protectionism
Economic Modelling, 2017, 62, (C), 23-34 View citations (12)
- Economic evaluation of transportation projects: An application of Financial Computable General Equilibrium model
Research in Transportation Economics, 2017, 61, (C), 44-55 View citations (18)
- Regional impacts of tourism-led growth on poverty and income inequality
Tourism Economics, 2017, 23, (3), 614-631 View citations (3)
- The impact of the Indonesian income tax reform: A CGE analysis
Economic Modelling, 2013, 31, (C), 492-501 View citations (21)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.