Details about Antonio F. Amores
Access statistics for papers by Antonio F. Amores.
Last updated 2018-07-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- EU Exports to the World: Effects on Employment and Income
JRC Working Papers, Joint Research Centre (Seville site) View citations (7)
- Market based instruments to reduce air emissions from household heating appliances. Analysis of scrappage policy scenarios
JRC Working Papers, Joint Research Centre (Seville site)
- Total expenditure elasticity of non-durable consumption of European households
JRC Working Papers, Joint Research Centre (Seville site) View citations (8)
- Assessment of European Use tables at basic prices and valuation matrices in the absence of official data
Economic Systems Research, 2018, 30, (2), 252-270
- Firm efficiency, industry performance and the economy: three-way decomposition with an application to Andalusia
Journal of Productivity Analysis, 2014, 42, (1), 25-34
- THE BIAS OF THE MULTIPLIER MATRIX WHEN SUPPLY AND USE TABLES ARE STOCHASTIC
Economic Systems Research, 2013, 25, (4), 435-448 View citations (1)
- Consistent and unbiased carbon dioxide emission multipliers: Performance of Danish emission reductions via external trade
Ecological Economics, 2010, 69, (5), 988-998 View citations (5)
- New approach for the assignment of new European agricultural subsidies using scores from data envelopment analysis: Application to olive-growing farms in Andalusia (Spain)
European Journal of Operational Research, 2009, 193, (3), 718-729 View citations (18)
- FIDELIO 1: Fully Interregional Dynamic Econometric Long-term Input-Output Model for the EU 27
WIFO Studies, WIFO View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.