Details about Samuel Ampaw
Access statistics for papers by Samuel Ampaw.
Last updated 2023-03-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Heterogeneous effect of health insurance on financial risk: Evidence from two successive surveys in Ghana
Discussion Papers, University of Nottingham, CREDIT
- Distributional analysis of rural-urban household healthcare expenditure differentials in developing countries: evidence from Ghana
International Journal of Development Issues, 2020, 19, (3), 359-375
- Gender perspective on life insurance demand in Ghana
International Journal of Social Economics, 2018, 45, (12), 1631-1646
- Nonfarm diversification and the well-being of rural farm households in developing countries: Evidence from Ghana using new dataset
Review of Economics, 2018, 69, (3), 207-229
- Nonfarm enterprise participation and healthcare expenditure among farm households in rural Ghana
International Journal of Social Economics, 2018, 46, (1), 18-30
- URBAN FARM-NONFARM DIVERSIFICATION, HOUSEHOLD INCOME AND FOOD EXPENDITURE IN GHANA
Studies in Business and Economics, 2017, 12, (2), 6-19 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.