Details about Khadijat Busola Amolegbe
Access statistics for papers by Khadijat Busola Amolegbe.
Last updated 2022-04-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Food price shocks and household food security status
2019 Sixth International Conference, September 23-26, 2019, Abuja, Nigeria, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE)
- VALUE CHAIN ANALYSIS OF GROUNDNUT SUB SECTOR IN KWARA STATE, NORTH-CENTRAL, NIGERIA
2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Energy Consumption of Rural Farming Households in Kwara State, Nigeria
2013 Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE)
- Analysis of Emerging Economic Incentives for Fisher Folks from Dredging of the Niger River in Niger State, Nigeria
2012 Eighth AFMA Congress, November 25-29, 2012, Nairobi, Kenya, African Farm Management Association (AFMA)
- Agribusiness Firms and Rural Dairy Development. A Case of FrieslandCampina Dairy Development Programme in Nigeria
AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, 2022, 14, (1)
- Food price volatility and household food security: Evidence from Nigeria
Food Policy, 2021, 102, (C) View citations (3)
- Hungry birds do not sing: Coronavirus and the school feeding program
World Development, 2020, 136, (C) View citations (1)
- Empirical Assessment of Environmental and Health Risks in Intensive Poultry Production in Kwara State, Nigeria
International Journal of Agricultural Management and Development (IJAMAD), 2017, 07, (1)
- BETWEEN FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT (FDI) AND OUTSOURCING: WHICH POLICY STRATEGY WILL ENHANCE THE COMPETITIVENESS OF THE NIGERIAN RICE SECTOR?
International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), 2015, 03, (2), 15
- Economic Analysis of Floricultural Plants Production in Kwara State, North Central Nigeria
Asian Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development, 2012, 2, (3), 373-380
Also in Asian Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development, 2012, 02, (03), 9 (2012)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.