Details about Puspa D. Amri
Access statistics for papers by Puspa D. Amri.
Last updated 2022-04-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Dampak Ekonomi dan Politik UU No. 22 dan 25 Tahun 1999 Tentang Otonomi Daerah
CSIS Economics Working Paper Series, Centre for Strategic and International Studies, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Correlates of Crisis Induced Credit Market Discipline: The Roles of Democracy, Veto Players, and Government Turnover
Open Economies Review, 2022, 33, (1), 61-87
- Political credit cycles
Economics and Politics, 2021, 33, (1), 76-108 View citations (2)
- Do financial crises discipline future credit growth?
Journal of Financial Economic Policy, 2017, 9, (3), 284-301 View citations (3)
- Policy Inconsistencies and the Political Economy of Currency Crises
Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), 2017, 08, (01), 1-24 View citations (1)
- Capital Surges and Credit Booms: How Tight is the Relationship?
Open Economies Review, 2016, 27, (4), 637-670 View citations (17)
- Trade and Welfare Compensation: The Missing Links
International Interactions, 2014, 40, (5), 631-656 View citations (1)
- International comparisons of bank regulation, liberalization, and banking crises
Journal of Financial Economic Policy, 2011, 3, (4), 322-339 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.