Details about Aymen Ammari
Access statistics for papers by Aymen Ammari.
Last updated 2020-05-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Is there a “business case” for board gender diversity within French listed SMEs
Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print), HAL
Also in Post-Print, HAL (2018)
See also Journal Article in Applied Economics Letters (2018)
- Does board gender diversity influence firm financial performance? Evidence from French SMEs
- CEO Entrenchment and Performance: New Evidence Using Nonlinear Principal Component Analysis
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Does board gender diversity affect firm risk-taking? Evidence from the French stock market
Journal of Management & Governance, 2019, 23, (4), 915-938
- Board characteristics and MENA banks' credit risk: A fuzzy-set analysis
Economics Bulletin, 2018, 38, (4), 2284-2303
- Is there a ‘business case’ for board gender diversity within French listed SMEs
Applied Economics Letters, 2018, 25, (14), 980-983
See also Working Paper (2018)
- The Effect of Monitoring Committees on the Relationship between Board Structure and Firm Performance
Journal of Risk and Financial Management, 2016, 9, (4), 1-13
- Board Structure and Firm Performance: Evidence from French Firms Listed in SBF 120
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2014, 4, (3) View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.