Details about Marlene Amorim
Access statistics for papers by Marlene Amorim.
Last updated 2023-02-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Overcoming Barriers to the Implementation of Cleaner Production in Small Enterprises in the Mechanics Industry: Exploring Economic Gains and Contributions for Sustainable Development Goals
Sustainability, 2022, 14, (5), 1-14 View citations (1)
- Think Twice to Achieve a Sustainable Project Management: From Ecological Sustainability towards the Sustainable Project Management Cube Model
Sustainability, 2022, 14, (6), 1-22 View citations (3)
- Circular Economy and Internet of Things: Mapping Science of Case Studies in Manufacturing Industry
Sustainability, 2021, 13, (6), 1-32 View citations (4)
- What is different about social enterprises’ operational practices and capabilities?
Operations Management Research, 2021, 14, (3), 318-336
- An Adaptation of SERVQUAL for Events Evaluation: An Environmental Sustainability Addon
Sustainability, 2020, 12, (18), 1-19 View citations (1)
- Economic, Environmental and Social Benefits of Adoption of Pyrolysis Process of Tires: A Feasible and Ecofriendly Mode to Reduce the Impacts of Scrap Tires in Brazil
Sustainability, 2019, 11, (7), 1-18 View citations (10)
- Multichannel service failure and recovery in a O2O era: A qualitative multi-method research in the banking services industry
International Journal of Production Economics, 2019, 215, (C), 24-33 View citations (3)
- Overcoming Barriers for Adopting Cleaner Production: A Case Study in Brazilian Small Metal-Mechanic Companies
Sustainability, 2019, 11, (17), 1-14 View citations (11)
- Product Innovation in the Crafts Sector
Technology Transfer and Entrepreneurship, 2018, 5, (2), 100-109 View citations (1)
- Managing Customer Participation and Customer Interactions in Service Delivery: the Case of Museums and Educational Services
Organizacija, 2014, 47, (3), 10 View citations (2)
- Assessing Entrepreneurial Profiles: A Study of Transversal Competence Gaps in Four European Countries
Springer View citations (1)
- Building on eWOM to Understand Service Quality in Hotel Services
- Customers' Online Interaction Experiences with Fashion Brands: E-Information and E-Buying
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.