Details about Lloyd Ahamefule Amaghionyeodiwe
Access statistics for papers by Lloyd Ahamefule Amaghionyeodiwe.
Last updated 2015-07-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Transnational Trade In Ecowas: Does Export Content Matter?
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- Fuel Subsidy Reform and Environmental Quality in Nigeria
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2015, 5, (2), 540-549 View citations (2)
- Apprenticeship Fee, Entrepreneurial Skills and Small Scale Enterprises in Nigeria
Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, 2012, XII, (1), 761-767
- An Assessment of Indigenous Ethnicity and Entrepreneurial Attitude in Nigeria
Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, 2011, XI, (2), 12-17
- FOREIGN PRIVATE INVESTMENT AND ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA
Applied Econometrics and International Development, 2010, 10, (2) View citations (6)
Also in Review of Economic and Business Studies, 2010, (5), 105-127 (2010) View citations (18)
- Does Public Sector Health Spending Lead to a Healthier Population in Nigeria?
The IUP Journal of Managerial Economics, 2009, VII, (2), 32-49
- Foreign Direct Investment and Exchange Rate Volatility in Nigeria
International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, 2009, 9, (2) View citations (17)
- Government health care spending and the poor: evidence from Nigeria
International Journal of Social Economics, 2009, 36, (3), 220-236 View citations (1)
- Public Sector Intervention, Economic Growth and Poverty Alleviation in Nigeria
The IUP Journal of Public Finance, 2009, VII, (2), 45-68
- Determinants of the choice of health care provider in Nigeria
Health Care Management Science, 2008, 11, (3), 215-227 View citations (3)
- DO HIGHER LEVELS OF SCHOOLING LEAD TO HIGHER RETURNS TO EDUCATION IN NIGERIA?
Applied Econometrics and International Development, 2007, 7, (1) View citations (2)
- Private Investment and Political Instability: Evidence from Nigeria
International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, 2007, 4, (2), 45-68
- The Nigerian Educational Systems and Returns to Education
International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, 2006, 3, (1), 31-40 View citations (1)
- WHAT DETERMINES THE CHOICE OF THE EXCHANGE RATE REGIMES IN NIGERIA?
The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, 2005, IV, (3), 60-78 View citations (1)
- Poverty reduction Policies and Pro-Poor Growth in Nigeria
Brazilian Electronic Journal of Economics, 2004, 6, (1) View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.