Details about Masanori Amano
Access statistics for papers by Masanori Amano.
Last updated 2008-04-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books Chapters
- Credit rationing of a Bayesian bank with simple screening technologies
Japan and the World Economy, 1999, 11, (4), 545-556
- Endogenous money supply and monetary policy in asset markets with alternative rationing schemes
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, 1987, 1, (1), 110-129
- On the Multiplier Process and Inventory Cycles in a Fixed Price Economy
Economic Review, 1981, 32, (4), 371-376
- A Neoclassical Model of the Dual Economy with Capital Accumulation in Agriculture
Review of Economic Studies, 1980, 47, (5), 933-944 View citations (2)
- Money, Capital Formation and Economic Growth
Palgrave Macmillan Books, Palgrave Macmillan
- A Quest for the ‘Missing Equations’ in OECD Countries
- Estimating the ‘Missing Equations’ for Developing Countries
- Finance and Growth: VARs with Cointegration for the USA, the UK, and Japan
- Financial Structure and Economic Growth: Evidence from the USA, the UK, and Japan
- Has Growth Been Led by Investment or Exports? Prewar and Postwar US, UK, and Japan
- The NAIRU, Potential Output, and Okun’s Law: Postwar USA, UK, and Japan
- The NAIRU, Potential Output, and the Kalman Filter: A Survey and Method of Estimation
- The ‘Missing Equations’ for Postwar USA, UK, and Japan
- Was It Investment or Exports That Led Economic Growth? 13 Developing Country Experiences
- Promulgation of the US Housing Market Crisis into Asia: Impacts and Depths
Chapter 7 in The Financial and Economic Crises, 2010
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.