Details about Mark Andrew
Access statistics for papers by Mark Andrew.
Last updated 2013-03-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Another Look at the Relative Importance of Sectors and Regions in Determining Property Returns
Real Estate & Planning Working Papers, Henley Business School, Reading University View citations (5)
- Residential stamp duty:Time for a change
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
Also in DEOS Working Papers, Athens University of Economics and Business View citations (1)
- Regional market size and the housing market: insights from a new economic geography model
Journal of Property Research, 2012, 29, (4), 298-323 View citations (1)
- The Changing Route to Owner-occupation: The Impact of Borrowing Constraints on Young Adult Homeownership Transitions in Britain in the 1990s
Urban Studies, 2012, 49, (8), 1659-1678
- Planning for housing in the post-Barker era: affordability, household formation, and tenure choice
Oxford Review of Economic Policy, 2008, 24, (1), 79-98 View citations (3)
- Explaining the route to owner-occupation: A transatlantic comparison
Journal of Housing Economics, 2006, 15, (3), 189-216 View citations (3)
- Population structure and location choice: A study of London and South East England*
Papers in Regional Science, 2006, 85, (3), 401-419 View citations (5)
- A Permanent Change in the Route to Owner Occupation?
Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 2004, 51, (1), 24-48 View citations (6)
- On the use of policy to reduce housing market segmentation
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2004, 34, (6), 727-751 View citations (2)
- On the Aggregate Housing Market Implications of Labour Market Change
Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 1998, 45, (4), 393-419 View citations (17)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.