Details about Lian An
Access statistics for papers by Lian An.
Last updated 2013-03-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Shock-Dependent Exchange Rate Pass-Through: Evidence Based on a Narrative Sign Approach
Globalization Institute Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
- Exchange rate pass-through: evidence based on vector autoregression with sign restrictions
Globalization Institute Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas View citations (10)
Also in MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2006) View citations (15)
See also Journal Article in Open Economies Review (2012)
- Exchange Rate Pass-Through: Evidence Based on Vector Autoregression with Sign Restrictions
Open Economies Review, 2012, 23, (2), 359-380 View citations (39)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- The behaviour of the real exchange rate and current account
Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies, 2012, 5, (2), 139-160 View citations (1)
- Dynamics of floating exchange rate: how important are capital flows relative to macroeconomic fundamentals?
Journal of Economics and Finance, 2011, 35, (4), 456-472 View citations (2)
- Sources of Exchange Rate Movements in Japan: Is the Exchange Rate a Shock‐Absorber or a Source of Shock?
Review of International Economics, 2010, 18, (2), 265-276 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.