Details about Nathan B. Anderson
Access statistics for papers by Nathan B. Anderson.
Last updated 2017-10-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Liquidity problems and early payment default among subprime mortgages
Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) View citations (7)
See also Journal Article in The Review of Economics and Statistics (2016)
- Liquidity Problems and Early Payment Default among Subprime Mortgages
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 2016, 98, (5), 897-912 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- Rational Expectations Voting in Agent-Based Models: An Application to Tax Ceilings
Review of Behavioral Economics, 2016, 3, (1), 47-90 View citations (1)
- Market value assessment and idiosyncratic tax-price risk: Understanding the consequences of alternative definitions of the property tax base
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2012, 42, (4), 545-560 View citations (1)
- No relief: Tax prices and property tax burdens
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2011, 41, (6), 537-549 View citations (5)
- LOCAL AMENITIES AND RENTS: TIEBOUT TAKES A VACATION*[link]
Journal of Regional Science, 2008, 48, (3), 595-613 View citations (3)
- Beggar Thy Neighbor? Property Taxation of Vacation Homes
National Tax Journal, 2006, 59, (4), 757-80 View citations (10)
- Property Tax Limitations: An Interpretative Review
National Tax Journal, 2006, 59, (3), 685-94 View citations (17)
- Intrametropolitan Trade: Understanding the Interdependency of the Central-City and Edge Cities
Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, 2004, 34, (1), 13 View citations (3)
- The Structure of Sprawl: Identifying and Characterizing Employment Centers in Polycentric Metropolitan Areas
American Journal of Economics and Sociology, 2001, 60, (1), 147-169 View citations (44)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.