Details about Jiyoun An
Access statistics for papers by Jiyoun An.
Last updated 2016-06-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Effects of Chinese Yuan’s Volatility on Korea’s Export to China
World Economy Brief, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy
- Can Capital Account Liberalization Lessen Capital Volatility in a Country with 'Original Sin'?
Working Papers, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy
- What Drives Growing Currency Co-movements with the Renminbi?
East Asian Economic Review, 2020, 24, (1), 31-59
- External adjustment and trading partners’ exchange rate regimes
Japan and the World Economy, 2016, 37-38, 47-54 View citations (2)
- The Book-to-Market Anomaly in the Chinese Stock Markets
East Asian Economic Review, 2015, 19, (3), 223-241
- The Determinants of Future Bank Stock Returns in Eight Asian Countries
East Asian Economic Review, 2014, 18, (3), 253-276
- Thailand: Can Capital Account Liberalization Lessen Capital Volatility in a Country with “Original Sin”?
Asian Economic Papers, 2012, 11, (2), 1-22 View citations (2)
- A Hierarchical Decision-Making Model for Progress in Reducing Three Evils: Terrorism, Poverty and Environmental Degradation
Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, 2004, 10, (3), 1-22 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.