Details about Seraina C. Anagnostopoulou
Access statistics for papers by Seraina C. Anagnostopoulou.
Last updated 2018-01-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Accounting Quality and Loan Pricing: The Effect of Cross-country Differences in Legal Enforcement
The International Journal of Accounting, 2017, 52, (2), 178-200 View citations (1)
- Accounting quality, information risk and the term structure of implied volatility around earnings announcements
Research in International Business and Finance, 2017, 41, (C), 445-460
- Response to Discussion of “Accounting Quality and Loan Pricing: The Effect of Cross-country Differences in Legal Enforcement”
The International Journal of Accounting, 2017, 52, (2), 205-208 View citations (1)
- The effect of financial leverage on real and accrual-based earnings management
Accounting and Business Research, 2017, 47, (2), 191-236
- Accrual-based and real earnings management before and after IFRS adoption: The case of Greece
Journal of Applied Accounting Research, 2016, 17, (1), 2-23 View citations (1)
- Bank loan terms and conditions: Is there a macro effect?
Research in International Business and Finance, 2016, 37, (C), 269-282 View citations (1)
- Accounting quality, information risk and implied volatility around earnings announcements
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2015, 34, (C), 188-207 View citations (2)
- Cash Holdings: Determining Factors and Impact on Future Operating Performance for Listed versus Unlisted Firms
Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), 2013, 16, (02), 1-47 View citations (1)
- Do firms that wish to be acquired manage their earnings? Evidence from major European countries
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2013, 30, (C), 57-68 View citations (2)
- Working Capital Management and Firm Listing Status
Multinational Finance Journal, 2012, 16, (3-4), 261-301 View citations (1)
- R&D and performance persistence: Evidence from the United Kingdom
The International Journal of Accounting, 2008, 43, (3), 293-320 View citations (3)
- R&D expenses and firm valuation: a literature review
International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, 2008, 16, (1), 5-24 View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.