Details about David A. Anderson
Access statistics for papers by David A. Anderson.
Last updated 2015-04-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Cost of Crime
Foundations and Trends(R) in Microeconomics, 2012, 7, (3), 209-265 View citations (6)
- Fairness in the face of conflict: dividing environmental assets and obligations
International Journal of Global Environmental Issues, 2003, 3, (2), 116-132
- The Deterrence Hypothesis and Picking Pockets at the Pickpocket's Hanging
American Law and Economics Review, 2002, 4, (2), 295-313 View citations (6)
- An Empirical Analysis of the Efficiency of the Osaka Rice Market During Japan's Tokugawa Era
Journal of Futures Markets, 2001, 21, (9), 861-874 View citations (10)
- A theory of quality signaling in the marriage market
Japan and the World Economy, 2000, 12, (3), 229-242 View citations (4)
- The Aggregate Burden of Crime
Journal of Law and Economics, 1999, 42, (2), 611-42 View citations (91)
- Improving Settlement Devices: Rule 68 and Beyond
The Journal of Legal Studies, 1994, 23, (1), 225-46 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.