Details about Sorin Gabriel Anton
Access statistics for papers by Sorin Gabriel Anton.
Last updated 2018-05-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The implications of European retail banking integration on small and medium-sized enterprises financing. An overview
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Is profitability driven by working capital management? evidence for high-growth firms from emerging Europe
Journal of Business Economics and Management, 2017, 18, (6), 1135-1155
- The Role of Access to Finance in Explaining Cross-National Variation in Entrepreneurial Activity: A Panel Data Approach
Sustainability, 2017, 9, (11), 1-16 View citations (1)
- Cash Holdings and Firm Value: A Study of Listed Firms in Romania
Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, 2016, XVI, (2), 409-414
- Foreign Direct Investment Flows and IMF Lending Programs. New Empirical Evidence from CESEE Countries
Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, 2016, 63, (3), 311-320
- Private Equity Market in Romania. Why Is its Infancy so Long?
Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, 2016, XVI, (1), 441-446
- RISK MANAGEMENT WITH FINANCIAL DERIVATIVES: EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE FROM ROMANIAN NON-FINANCIAL FIRMS
Annals of Faculty of Economics, 2016, 1, (2), 336-342
- THE IMPACT OF LEVERAGE ON FIRM GROWTH. EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE FROM ROMANIAN LISTED FIRMS
Review of Economic and Business Studies, 2016, (18), 147-158
- Empirical Evidences on Systematic Risk for Central and Eastern European Shares
Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, 2014, XIV, (1), 77-80
- Multilateral Development Banks and Their Role in Supporting European SMEs during the Current Financial Crisis
Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, 2013, (9(6)), 82-88
- Technical Efficiency in the Use of Health Care Resources: A Cross-Country Analysis
Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, 2013, 60, (1), 1-12 View citations (1)
- Time-varying betas in Central and Eastern European markets: a bivariate BEKK GARCH approach
International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, 2013, 6, (2), 107-121
- FINANCING HEALTH CARE IN ROMANIA AND IMPLICATIONS ON THE ACCESS TO HEALTH SERVICES
The USV Annals of Economics and Public Administration, 2012, 12, (1(15)), 195-200 View citations (1)
- Development of Exchange-Traded Derivatives Markets in Selective Central and Eastern European Countries
Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, 2011, XI, (1), 104-109
- The Local Determinants Of Emerging Market Sovereign Cds Spreads In The Context Of The Debt Crisis. An Explanatory Study "
Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice, 2011, 58, 41-52
- Lessons from the Current Financial Crisis. A Risk Management Approach
Review of Economic and Business Studies, 2009, (3), 139-147 View citations (3)
- Redefining the role of international monetary fund in the light of the current economic and financial crisis
Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice, 2009, 56, 202-209
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.