Details about Jesper Levring Andersen
Access statistics for papers by Jesper Levring Andersen.
Last updated 2016-03-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Investment Behaviour in Individual Non-Transferable Quota Systems
See also Journal Article in Applied Economics (2012)
- Quota Trading and Profitability: Theoretical Models and Applications to Danish Fisheries
Unit of Economics Working papers, Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Food and Resource Economic Institute View citations (4)
- Technical Efficiency of the Danish Trawl fleet: Are the Industrial Vessels Better than Others?
Working Papers, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics View citations (3)
- Economic gains from introducing international ITQs—The case of the mackerel and herring fisheries in the Northeast Atlantic
Marine Policy, 2015, 59, (C), 85-93
- Dynamic Reallocation of Marketable Nitrogen Emission Permits in Danish Freshwater Aquaculture
Marine Resource Economics, 2014, 29, (3), 219 - 239 View citations (5)
- Modelling the economic consequences of Marine Protected Areas using the BEMCOM model
Journal of Bioeconomics, 2013, 15, (3), 305-323 View citations (1)
- Rebuilding EU fish stocks and fisheries, a process under way?
Marine Policy, 2013, 39, (C), 43-52 View citations (6)
- A review of EU bio-economic models for fisheries: The value of a diversity of models
Marine Policy, 2012, 36, (2), 423-431 View citations (4)
- Investment behaviour in individual nontransferable quota systems
Applied Economics, 2012, 44, (8), 969-978
See also Working Paper (2011)
- Economic gains of liberalising access to fishing quotas within the European Union
Marine Policy, 2009, 33, (3), 497-503 View citations (1)
- Gains from quota trade: theoretical models and an application to the Danish fishery
European Review of Agricultural Economics, 2007, 34, (1), 105-127 View citations (10)
- Multiple objectives and perceptions of optimal management: The Danish industrial fishery in the North Sea
European Review of Agricultural Economics, 2007, 34, (2), 181-208 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.