Details about Liviu Catalin Andrei
|Postal address:||Andrei Liviu Catalin, Calea Grivitei, 200, Bloc A, Scara B, Etaj 4, Appt. 43, Sector 1, Bucharest 010755, Romania|
|Workplace:||Facultatea de Administraţie Publică (Faculty of Public Administration), Şcoala Naţională de Studii Politice şi Administrative (SNSPA) (National University of Political Studies and Public Administration), (more information at EDIRC)|
Access statistics for papers by Liviu Catalin Andrei.
Last updated 2017-08-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Monetary Inflation Mechanism. An Empirical View
Working papers, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies
- DIFFERENT APPROACHES ON CONTEMPORARY INTERNATIONAL MONEY
Internal Auditing and Risk Management, 2016, 43, (1), 14-20
- Regionalism, Regionalization and Regional Development
Academic Journal of Economic Studies, 2016, 2, (1), 96-101
- Another Monetary Inflation Coordinate. Studies on the US Federal Reserves' Monetary Base
Eco-Economics Review, 2015, 1, (1), 33-43
- ECONOMICS OF INTEGRATION. A DEBATE OUTLINE
Internal Auditing and Risk Management, 2015, 38, (1), 13-28
- Convergence and Optimum Currency Area, as Advanced Economic Integration
The International Journal of Economic Behavior - IJEB, 2014, 4, (1), 97-114
- ECONOMIC CONVERGENCE, PART OF ADVANCED EUROPEAN INTEGRATION
Internal Auditing and Risk Management, 2014, 34, (1), 19-28 View citations (1)
- Economics: the primary lesson to be taught and learned, as update
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2013, XX, (4(581)), 45-62
- SOME FDI DISPARITIES WITHIN THE EU REGION
Internal Auditing and Risk Management, 2013, 30, (1), 253-264
- The economic integration: concept and end of process
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2012, XVIII(2012), (10(575)), 55-70 View citations (1)
- Fiat versus Representative Money under Debate, or How Right Keynes Was Once (!)
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2011, XVIII(2011), (5(558)), 45-58 View citations (1)
- About How Did the First Ever Big Economic Crisis Look Like
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2010, 2(543), (2(543)), 55-68
- European Economics, Update. Another Ten Theses on the Economic Integration
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2010, 10(551), (10(551)), 49-72 View citations (1)
- The EMU is Done. How about the Fiscal Union and the Next Future of the United Europe?
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2009, 01(530), (01(530)), 61-78
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.