Details about Zhiyong An
Access statistics for papers by Zhiyong An.
Last updated 2017-12-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Private Property Rights and Capital Structure: Empirical Evidence from the 2004 Constitutional Amendment in China
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), 2017, 173, (3), 454-469
- A Note on Voting over Taxes with Tax Avoidance
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, 2015, 71, (3), 407-414
- On the sufficiency of using the elasticity of taxable income to calculate deadweight loss: the implications of charitable giving and warm glow
International Tax and Public Finance, 2015, 22, (6), 1040-1047 View citations (1)
- Taxation and income shifting: Empirical evidence from a quasi-experiment in China
Economic Systems, 2014, 38, (4), 588-596 View citations (1)
- An alternative approach to income taxation
Economic Modelling, 2013, 30, (C), 875-878
- How do market conditions impact price-TOM relationship? Evidence from real estate owned (REO) sales
Journal of Housing Economics, 2013, 22, (3), 250-263 View citations (2)
- Private Property Rights, Investment Patterns, and Asset Structure
Economics and Politics, 2013, 25, (3), 481-495
- Taxation and capital structure: Empirical evidence from a quasi-experiment in China
Journal of Corporate Finance, 2012, 18, (4), 683-689 View citations (11)
- Taxation and foreign direct investment (FDI): empirical evidence from a quasi-experiment in China
International Tax and Public Finance, 2012, 19, (5), 660-676 View citations (5)
- Are the government-sponsored enterprises (GSEs) justified?
Housing Policy Debate, 2011, 22, (2), 133-139 View citations (1)
- Aggregate Price Stickiness
Annals of Economics and Finance, 2009, 10, (1), 15-28
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.